All Men and Boys (8 years old and up) are invited to “upgrade your faith, upgrade your leadership, and upgrade your life” at the NMZ Men and Boys 3-day “Upgrade 2.0” Conference starting on Friday, July 20. Men’s Annual Day will be held on Sunday, July 22 during 10:30 service.
Baptism Class will be held on Sunday, July 22 at 9:00 a.m. in the Computer Room. Certificates will be given after completing the class and being baptized.
NMZ High School Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores who are interested in serving as a 2018-2019 Youth Council Officer may pick-up an application after 10:30 Service in the Bridal Suite (Room #112). The deadline for accepting applications is Sunday, July 22.
Children’s Church is encouraging children ages 4-13 to read between July 8 and July 29 and to memorize Ephesians 6:14-17. Logs and additional details will be available in the Fellowship Hall (Room #109) following 10:30 Service.
The Grief Support Group will meet on Thursday, July 26 at 7:00 p.m. in the Life Center Conference Room. All who have lost a loved one are encouraged to attend.
Registration for the Women’s and Girls’ EMPOWERMENT Conference has been extended through Sunday, July 22 for Women and Girls (ages 10 and up). Come by the Bridal Suite (Room #112) after 7:30 Service or the Fellowship Hall (Room #109) after 10:30 Service to register. “Go Get It…It’s Your Time.” Women's Annual Day will be held on Sunday, July 29 during 10:30 Service.
The Back-to-School Youth Revival will be held on Wednesday, August 8 – Thursday, August 9 at 7:00 p.m. nightly. Associate Pastor Branden Walker of Antioch Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church will be our guest evangelist.
The Back-to-School “Be The Change” Youth Summit will be held on Saturday, August 11, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., at Churchill Recreation Center. There will be workshops presented by professional speakers, fellowship, lunch, door prizes, and much more.
Attention all recent high school graduates and current young adult college students: Mark your calendars for Friday, August 10 for our end-of-the-summer extravaganza hosted by the Young Adult Ministry. The event is free but you must be on the list to attend. Send an email to to put your name on the list.
Special expressions of gratitude and love were received from:
- Bro. Tyrone Drew and Family
- Bro. Ray and Sis. Annette Johnson
- Sis. Shirley Johnson-Jones and Family
- Sis. Bobbie Scott and Family
- Sis. Demetrice Smith and Family
- Bro. Karl and Sis. Sylvia Williams
- Larry, Jr. and Winter Magee
- Sis. Deloris Drew and Family (Loss of Her Father)
- Sis. Brenda Howard and Family (Loss of Her Mother)
- Sis. Kim Johnson and Family (Loss of Her Son, Bro. Kris Dickerson)
- Sis. Gina Riley and Family (Loss of Her Brother-in-Law)
- Sis. Cynthia Steward and Family (Loss of Her Aunt)
- Sis. Kathleen Tapps and Family (Loss of Her Aunt and Her Cousin)