NMZBC Sunday School
JOIN US! Sunday School is held virtually or via teleconference each Sunday. Find your class and time information below, and we'll "see" you Sunday!
Youth Sunday School Classes are set to resume starting via Zoom! Find your class and click to join!
- Primary (4-6) Class times 8:55 am – 9:20 am
- Juniors (7 – 11) Class times 9:25 am – 9:50 am
- Intermediate I & II (12 and up) Class times 9:55 am – 10:20 am
Adult Sunday School Class
Adult classes meet at 8:55 unless otherwise noted via teleconference. Choose a class and dial in! "See" you there!
- "The Breakfast Club" - Young Adults: Dial-in: 351-888-7413 begins at 9:30am
- Career Adult Class: UPDATED! Join via Zoom, Meeting ID:865 8064 2439, Passcode: 706489 or Dial: 1-415-762-9888
- Marriage Class: 712-770-4010; PIN: 255839#
- Men's Class: Join via Zoom, Meeting ID:841 2898 2379, Passcode: 370613
- Sweetheart Class: UPDATED! Join via Zoom, Meeting ID: 832 1935 4262, Passcode: 446825 or Dial: 1-346-248-7799
- Women's Class: 425-436-6331; PIN: 8735237#
Monthly Sunday School Lessons
June 6, 2021
Lesson Title: No Worries
Unifying Topic: Why Do You Worry?
Focal Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34
Background Scriptures: Matthew 6:19-34
Remember This: "...For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righto=eousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matthew 6:32-33 KJV)
Lesson Aim: To understand Jesus' teaching about God's provision and respond faithfully by vacating from worry in our lives.
June 13, 2021
Lesson Title: Calming the Storm
Unifying Topic: Why Are You Afraid?
Focal Scripture: Matthew 8:23-27
Background Scriptures: Matthew 8:23-27; Mark 4:35-41; Luke 8:22-25
Remember This: "And he saith unto them, why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm." (Matthew 8:26, KJV)
Lesson Aim: To teach how adverse circumstances never alter God's care and capacity to act in our lives, thus we should keep the faith.
June 20, 2021
Lesson Title: A Healing Touch
Unifying Topic: Healed by Faith
Focal Scripture: Matthew 9:18-26
Background Scripture: Matthew 9:18-26; Mark 5:21-43; Luke 8:40-56
Remember This: "But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort, thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour." (Matthew 9:22, KJV)
Lesson Aim: This lesson gives us a rich descriptive of authentic faith with which to apply to our own lives.
June 27, 2021
Lesson Title: An Amazing Feat
Unifying Topic: Why Do You Doubt?
Focal Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33
Background Scripture: Matthew 14: 22-33
Remember This: "And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?" (Matthew 14:31, KJV)
Lesson Aim: This lesson aims to deepen our working understanding of faith.